Everything is applicable to me except #16 (I don’t like coffee). Myers Briggs Test says I’m 1% extrovert; that’s why I’m an ambivert. I remember how I spent the prom night: sitting on the corner eating and chatting).
1. You’re not anti-social, you’re selectivelysocial.
2. Atany given point, you have one (maybe two) best friends who areyour entire life.You’re not a “group of friends” person. You can’t keep up with all that.
3. Social gatherings that are supposed to be “rites of passage” like prom and dances and other such typical nonsense is just… not for you. You don’t understand it. You want nothing to do with it.
4. When you do choose tograce a party with your presence, you are thelife of it.You’re dancing on the table and doing body shots until 3 a.m.
5. … You then retreat into three days of complete solitude to recover.
6. You go out of your way to avoid people, but when you inevitably have to interact with them, you make it seem like…
View original post 491 more words